Driven by our mission of creating a club that leads the way, setting the standard in Futsal play, coaching and club development and creating a Club that the people of Carlisle and Cumbria can be proud of, we are now seeking a Match Day Event Manager.
Reporting to the Club steering group, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparation of match day event focusing on continuous improvement through innovative ideas working with local entertainment providers.
- Overall end-to-end coordination, set up and delivery of CFC’s match day experience.
- Budgeting and match day profit and loss reports.
- Liaison between Club and venue staff.
- Match day set up of media section.
- Match day ‘meet and greet’ service to opposition.
- Recruit volunteer workforce if necessary to assist in event delivery.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes, although training will be provided:
- Understanding and experience in planning and delivering events aligned to objectives and target audience.
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of budget processes.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of working Sundays (hours vary depending on KO time).
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following personal attributes
- Team player – must be able to work as part of a small, tight-knit team
- Resilience – ability to work to deadlines and stay focused under pressure
This is a casual role and involves 2-3 hours work during our Super League and FA Cup matches throughout the season. The successful candidate will be rewarded with Club kit, 4 free tickets to each event and a finanical incentive calculated as a % share of total tickets sold.
To apply in strict confidence, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Al Tindall on 07894799509 to discuss.